Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CXIII Middle Distance Triathlon in Westmeath.

+4
emmk
DaveD
Darryl
Pio
8 posters

Go down

CXIII Middle Distance Triathlon in Westmeath. Empty Re: CXIII Middle Distance Triathlon in Westmeath.

Post by Pio Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 am

We got in so that makes 5 or 6 of us entered.

Pio

Back to top Go down

CXIII Middle Distance Triathlon in Westmeath. Empty Tramore 70.9 ish ironperson challengess

Post by emmk Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Tramore 70.9 ish ironperson challengess
We dont say "half" because its still a long way also ironman and challange may be copyright.

Spaces are limited and filling up quickly you might have to confirm your attendance soon.
P.M. me all your credit card details or feel free to post them on the forum.
Bank account and Pin,
Passport number,
PPS No.
One A sample blood test collected at interview stage and a B sample only 3 pints the morning of the race.
After two formal interviews a race number may be offered.
Of course T-shirt size as long as its xxs or xxxl

The organisers are not subject to the above terms.

Yours in Triathlon
Emmet

lol!

emmk

Back to top Go down

CXIII Middle Distance Triathlon in Westmeath. Empty Re: CXIII Middle Distance Triathlon in Westmeath.

Post by Pio Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:55 pm

A few of us dropped the ball regarding the Half in WestMeath. It was full when we went to enter yesterday.

We have a slim chance of getting in on Sunday evening as there might be a few more slots up for grabs. If not we'll have to do the Tramore one, I hope Emmet can still get the t-shirts. Very Happy

Pio

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Basher Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Probably early May time frame, will organise something closer the time, just need to talk nicely to the people in Splashworld.

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Post by roco71 Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:49 am

When are ye going to do the Tramore one?

roco71

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Basher Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:39 am

I'm with Emmet on this one, going to do the 1/2 from Tramore - splashworld, bike to Dungarvan and then run to Waterford and back.

Anyone else thinking of going the easy route Question

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Post by Darryl Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Yea, I'm in,just registered now for the CXIII Very Happy

Darryl

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:21 pm

hahaha swim link is brilliant...ill bring the sticks next Friday Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

steve

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveD Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:12 am

Well Mark, myself and Pio are definitely entering CXIII Middle Distance, fairly sure Darryl is as well. Stefan has already signed up for it, so there'll be a few of us heading up.

DaveD

Back to top Go down

Post by MDS Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:58 am

I think ill head that way aswell. How many have we before Valentia opens in the morning?

MDS

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveD Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Mental, that would definitely get your heart rate going affraid

DaveD

Back to top Go down

Post by emmk Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:27 am

click on yellow swim

emmk

Back to top Go down

Post by emmk Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:25 am

Think Fluffy pance did it last year.

I am holding out for the waterford Half we did two last year.
Give me €90 and I will get you a tee a water bottle and a gell Laughing Laughing
As for swim some of the lads could beat you while you swim.
Coach Kink advisesswim

emmk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveD Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:04 am

If ye decide to enter this race you can count me in, works out pretty well with the training plan. If we do a half ironman that weekend we might as well get a t-shirt for it Very Happy

DaveD

Back to top Go down

Post by Darryl Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:54 am

Just had a look at their website.Last year was the first time it was held and the weather was brutal.
We need to make a decision before Valentia opens on sunday.We need to get a half distance race in
at some stage,so I'm in if there is a few travelling.

Darryl

Back to top Go down

CXIII Middle Distance Triathlon in Westmeath. Empty CXIII Middle Distance Triathlon in Westmeath.

Post by Pio Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 am

Well all,

Anyone thinking about doing this half Ironman distance race? Has anyone done it before or know anything about it?

It's around the date anyone doing an early Ironman is due a half Ironman. The only thing is it's on the same day as Valentia.

All advice welcome. scratch

Pio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down