Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunmore East Swims Monday evenings

3 posters

Go down

Dunmore East Swims Monday evenings Empty Re: Dunmore East Swims Monday evenings

Post by Helly Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:42 am

Don't forget, the swim next Monday (Bank Holiday) will be at the earlier time of 5pm (for all swim groups)

See ye then.

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Darryl Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Thanks Bob, see you there on monday.

Darryl

Back to top Go down

Post by roco71 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Got sorted in the shop this morning with the Orca suit. Thanks for the help Darryl. Now to learn to swim!!

roco71

Back to top Go down

Post by roco71 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:06 am

I called in earlier and spoke to one of the lads there. He has put an 8 away for me to try on in the morning as I did not have time this afternoon. Thanks for this Darryl. Bob.

roco71

Back to top Go down

Post by Darryl Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:52 am

Sounds like u are a size 8. I have two here but they are on hold for customers.I have more coming in,but you are welcome to come in and have a look and try one for fit.
Thanks

Darryl

Back to top Go down

Post by roco71 Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:26 am

@ Darryl,

Sounds good, working around the corner so will pop up later on, do you think that you might have my size in stock?

roco71

Back to top Go down

Post by Darryl Tue May 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi Roco?

How about a brand new Orca S3 wetsuit for only €153 at Alfie Hale Sports?

Regards,
Darryl Hale

Darryl

Back to top Go down

Post by roco71 Sun May 29, 2011 8:09 pm

I won't be in Dunmore tomorrow evening but I am the market for a wetsuit if anyone is thinking of letting go an old one after upgrading. I am 5ft 10, 34 waist and 42 chest, looks to be a mens large in most manufacturers sizings.

roco71

Back to top Go down

Dunmore East Swims Monday evenings Empty Dunmore East Swims Monday evenings

Post by Helly Sat May 28, 2011 1:09 am

Hi All,

For anyone who missed Shane's "Obama inspired" speech last Monday evening at swimming, I will just put up a few things mentioned.

We're about 5 weeks into our open water swimming each Monday evening with between 30-40 club members each night. There will probably be a lot more in a few weeks as the weather and water gets warmer. At the moment, our main swim time is 6.30pm. (Meeting earlier to sign on, get ready etc.).

From next week onwards, like last year, there will also be a group swimming at 6pm (Meeting earlier to sign on, get ready etc.). This group will mostly be made up of the "Ironman guys" who want (and need) to do longer swims. Others are welcome to join in this swim also but you must be competent enough to do the long swim. We won't have any water safety cover for this longer swim.
Also, to make sure there is a complete distinction between both groups, can the 6pm group swimmers be ready to BE IN THE WATER for 6pm, otherwise it will turn into 6.15pm and any people arriving early for the 6.30pm swim will be getting confused over which group to go with.

For Safety reasons, everyone needs to sign on for either the 6pm swim or the 6.30pm swim and need to go with one or the other group only. We don't want people turning up in the middle and swimming on their own, with no-one even knowing they are in the water. If you are too late for the 6pm swim, you must wait for the 6.30pm swim group.

Also, if people are interested we will hold a "Triathlon Sale" next Monday night. Anyone who has anything which they are not using and want to get rid of / sell, please bring it out to Dunmore East next Monday night. eg. Helmet, Tri bars, bike, gear, race belts, etc. etc. So, you can either bring stuff to sell or money to buy or both Smile

See ye all next Monday.

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down