Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternative Ironman 2012

3 posters

Go down

Alternative Ironman 2012 Empty Re: Alternative Ironman 2012

Post by Marco Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:47 am

You shouldn't even be looking down here, Spins. Nothing down in this thread but trouble Evil or Very Mad I'll be leaving now any minute (get out, bad thoughts, get out).
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Spins Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:24 pm

You're a bad bad man TC

Spins

Back to top Go down

Alternative Ironman 2012 Empty Alternative Ironman 2012

Post by kc Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:41 am

For all you lads and ladies or maybe lad and lady who are not going to Austria, I hope to go to England this year to do the Outlaw Tri. Its Ironman distance but run by a private company. Dont know much about it but what I have heard is mostly good. You can google it and see for yourself. Am not trying to sell it but I will more than likely do it and Colin Fanning has also said he will give it a lash. For me the good points are that it is fairly close, Nottingham England. The swim is in a 2K man made lake(the national Aquatic Centre) no rough water, The run is around the lake and totaly flat. There is Camping on site and it is on 1st July, same day as Austria so everyone can train together and you still have a lot of the summer ahead of you.. I think it costs 240 pounds and you can get a lot back if you pull out. Bad thing, its not Austria and you cant get the M dot Tatoo. Well just putting it out there in case anyone might want to do an Ironman but did not book Austria last July and might not want to do one alone or wait for Tenby or Bolton or Kerry. Actually just noticed that you would have an eight week break between The Outlaw and the Hardman in Kerry. Just mentioning it!!!!!!! Obviously no one would be mad enough to do Both!!!!!. The Hardmad costs €160.00.

kc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down