Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ironman UK

4 posters

Go down

Ironman UK Empty Ironman UK

Post by copperman Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:08 am

Kieran Eaton today completed Ironman UK in Bolton. Well done Kieran from all at Waterford Tri, great acheivement!

SWIM BIKE RUN OVERALL
1:23:53 7:10:26 4:55:35 13:50:51

Enjoy the rest and best of luck in your recuperation. If anyone wants to donate money Kieran was raising money for charity, details, I think will follow, have to locate them first.

Well done Kieran!!!!! Ironman aplenty at Waterford TRi

copperman

Back to top Go down

Ironman UK Empty Re: Ironman UK

Post by Marco Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Well done, Kieran; a great achievement.

Just as a tip, my recovery has been including many pints and several onion bajees (sp?), as well as extensive couch surfing. It comes highly recommended!

Well done cheers
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:32 pm

There was coverge of this years Ironman UK in Bolton on Channel 4 this morning.

For anyone who missed it, here is the link: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

To see a clip of Kieran running and bowing very spritely over the finish line, pay attention at about 43.20mins (you can scroll up to it if you don't have time to watch it all - just have to watch the adverts....)

Looking Good!!

Helly

Back to top Go down

Ironman UK Empty thanks

Post by Kieran Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi everyone. As you can see, i'm really good at looking at and creating posts on this forum. Thanks for the good wishes. I really enjoyed my day in bolton and am looking forward to another ironman either next year or 2012. Now i have a pb to beat....

And well done to all the Swiss Ironman finishers too, no doubt we'll meet on some start line or other pretty soon. I'll be running in dublin on monday, watch out for the club gear if you're there!

Kieran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down