Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lads nite out i.e not with d ladies of d club!!!!

+8
Spins
roco71
kc
copperman
DaveD
martink
Slatts
Aerohed
12 posters

Go down

lads nite out i.e not with d ladies of d club!!!! Empty Re: lads nite out i.e not with d ladies of d club!!!!

Post by Spins Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:02 am

Stonker of a night. Kettlebells will be fun tonight!

Spins

Back to top Go down

lads nite out i.e not with d ladies of d club!!!! Empty Re: lads nite out i.e not with d ladies of d club!!!!

Post by Slatts Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:58 am

Great night alright, fair play to Aerohead for booking the meal

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by roco71 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Great night out with a great bunch of lads. Meal was excellent and great value too. Very Happy

roco71

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerohed Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Just home now, (3.30am), having toast... drunken

Not sure who is still going strong but fair play to them... Thanks to everyone who made it a great night tonite, some of the best craic I've had in a long time. Stayed in Jordans for longer than we planned, ended up playing "darts killer" (congrats to Davin!) and then headed to the Front Lounge where met the Carrick Club crew where the usual slagging and banter went on.

Roll on our full club night out after Xmas. Good Luck to anyone who makes it for the cycle in the morning.. Enjoy

Aerohed

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Last edited by Helly on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by kc Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:05 am

Hey spins your absence was noted in Jordans last Sunday night for the Darts handicap. No turkeys this year Im afraid. Will meet in Jordans and I am certainly not going clubbin afterwards!!!!!!!! no no no no no

kc

Back to top Go down

Post by Spins Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Jordans at 6 so for anyone fancying an aperitif....

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:31 am

We can have a drink beforehand and walk into the restuarant in pairs, that will look much better

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:11 am

Indeed, Spins and I are nervous entering a restuarant on our own, so we've arranged to meet in Jordans in little beforehand for an aperetif drunken
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerohed Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:02 am

Hi All,

Just an update on our Lads night out this Sat.

We have 20 booked for the meal at 6.30pm at La Fontana. (3 course meals including glass of wine for €20) There are a few meeting up with us afterwards for drinks etc.

If anyone wants to join us on our way to meet at any stage, we will be going to Jordans (beside the restaurant on the quay, this was requested by Gavin by the way) from 8:30-9pm approx. Then to the Gingerman from 9pm - 9.30 approx, then to Geoffs for the rest of the night. (apart form the youngsters and the young at heart who will probably head to a nightclub or late bar (Tom C..)

See ye all on Sat.

Aerohed

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyCool Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 am

I just check the diary, i have no callers coming over that night so im free, it be good to be out with the boys for a change!! Cool Laughing

JohnnyCool

Back to top Go down

Post by emmk Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:08 am

Enjoy Boys,

I wont make it.
Mad pale Sad

emmk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:43 am

I've been advised to make hay while the sun shines.....count me in!
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Spins Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

I'm up for a few hot chocolates anyway...... drunken

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by roco71 Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 am

My planning permission for this has been approved so count me in.

roco71

Back to top Go down

Post by kc Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:21 am

Sounds good to me, A bit concerned about this going out for a meal bit, What happened to getting pissed and getting a Kebab on the way home. Ok we must move on Im in for the dogs.

kc

Back to top Go down

Post by copperman Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:38 am

Not sure I can go but the dogs is a great night out, check ahead though to make sure its on. My advice is don't get really drunk and eat someones betting slip as it could get expensive. This is not from personal experience though!!!!

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveD Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:33 am

Im on for that. If we get enough going they offer good group deals for food etc.

DaveD

Back to top Go down

Post by martink Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:15 am

Any one interested in going to the dogs????? should be a good night, could book a few tables and have the food out there? just a suggestion Smile

martink

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:17 am

I'm in. Whats the plan?

Slatts

Back to top Go down

lads nite out i.e not with d ladies of d club!!!! Empty lads nite out i.e not with d ladies of d club!!!!

Post by Aerohed Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:23 am

Well it's that time of year for the festive and seasonal fun!! cheers I know the ladies are heading out tonight so I'm proposing a lads (no females) night out on Saturday 10th December!?!? drunken This motion was seconded by David D earlier on.

We chose this date becasuse the half marathon is out of the way and our own club training duathlon is on the following weekend in Butlerstown.

Venue & time to be decided.

Hope this suits most. We will have a proper club evening out (for everyone!) early in the new year.

Aerohed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down