Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Registering as a club member" with Triathlon Ireland

2 posters

Go down

"Registering as a club member" with Triathlon Ireland Empty becoming a club member

Post by ukalank Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:15 am

Hi,

I am looking to join the club and do a few Duathlons/Triathlons this year. What do i need to do to register as i think i need to get a years license to compete?

Appreciate if someone coould call me. My number is 087 4104107

Regards,
Alan

ukalank

Back to top Go down

"Registering as a club member" with Triathlon Ireland Empty "Registering as a club member" with Triathlon Ireland

Post by Helly Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:01 am

Hi All,

For anyone who already renewed their membership with Triathlon Ireland, you might notice that you don't have to option of choosing Waterford Triathlon Club as your club. This is because we did not sign up to the option of club members or new members joining our club through their website.

Out of about 50 affiliated clubs, there are only about 12 clubs listed on the list giving you this option at the moment.

Triathlon Ireland have said that their new website does not allow us to "become a member" of our club at the moment but hope to have this fixed in a few weeks.

They will let us know when it is and it will only take a few minutes to register yourself as a club member of our club.

Helly

Back to top Go down