Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kettlebell classes

Go down

Kettlebell classes Empty Kettlebell classes

Post by martink Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:06 am

Hi all
Just a quick post to let ye know I am running kettlebell classes in Waterford for anyone that is interested. The classes are in the chrildrens group link on the Military Road across from Super Valu on Monday and Wednesday evening at 6.30 and 7.30 each evening.
Kettlebell training has been used for training purposes in Russia and surronding areas for at least 200 years. A Kettlebll is weighted ball with a handle attached and come in various weights from 6kg - 48kg. Kettlebell training is an effective and efficient way of training as it's based on whole body real life movements, while you are using lots of muscle groups and joints you will be strenghting your core muscles as well and although it's resistance based it is also a great cardio work out working your heart and lungs at the same time.
Anyone interested in the classes can give me a call on 083/1185564 If enough are interested I can organise a club only class.

martink

Back to top Go down