Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pilates classes

3 posters

Go down

Pilates classes Empty Re: Pilates classes

Post by Spins Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm heading out again this week Tom, full leotard and leg warmers in bag, Think Flashdance or Breakdance 2 Electric Boogaloo!!!
I wasn't moaning, grunting maybe, but not moaning..... dunno which is worse?!

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:23 am

You can just turn up tom - myself and gavin did it last week. We togged out in normal gym gear ie loose shorts and running tee shirt. It was a well worth it, a whole hour of core work and stretching.

The only downside was having gavins foot within about four inches of my face while he made moaning noises on the ground behind me. I'm still waking up in a cold sweat about it.

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Pilates classes Empty Pilates classes

Post by kc Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:09 am

Im in a bit of a dilemma. I hope to go to the Pilates class this Wednesday but am unsure of what I should wear in order to keep everything where it should be while getting into awkward positions(if Im able to get into awkward positions). I also think its an absolute disgrace that in 2010 there is a men only class. I think us lads should fight to allow the girls join us. Bury your pride lads we can cope with the awkward stares. Do I have to book in or can I just turn up. Any feedback would be appreciated.

kc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down