Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnfoot Duathlon

3 posters

Go down

Burnfoot Duathlon Empty Re: Burnfoot Duathlon

Post by martink Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:16 am

Not at all Pio, only going through the motions. Was thinking start at Holy Cross 2 laps of the 5k duathlon course, 2 laps to Orchardstown- Tramore- back to the ring road and back to the Cork road, a little longer I make it about 43k and 1 lap of the 5k. Plenty of options to cut it short 1 loop of 5k or 1 loop of the cycle or the 3k around by B&Q to finish. Any other takers? come on you know you want to Very Happy THIS IS NOT A RACE! need to have your car to secure your bike while running.

martink

Back to top Go down

Post by Pio Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Is this practice only for the elite Martin? I wouldn't mind maybe tagging along for the first run and the bike.
Don't want to be holding anyone up though.

Pio

Back to top Go down

Post by martink Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 am

I am doing a practice 10k run 40k bike 5k run on Sat if any one interested, around 9am

martink

Back to top Go down

Burnfoot Duathlon Empty Burnfoot Duathlon

Post by copperman Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:57 am

Entered race, Know Martin going, perhaps rumour correct that some others going, lets suss out transport, carbon footprint and all! Quite willing to sleep in tent or drive camper up, whatever is best. Lets do lunch and bluesky ideas.

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down