Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joey Hannan Triathlons - (Olympic dist.) Final round open tonight

+5
copperman
Aerohed
Slatts
Darryl
Helly
9 posters

Go down

Joey Hannan Triathlons - (Olympic dist.)  Final round open tonight Empty Re: Joey Hannan Triathlons - (Olympic dist.) Final round open tonight

Post by Helly Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:03 pm

The final round of places for Olympic distance in Joey Hannon will open tonight at 8pm. It will fill up quite fast so be ready to enter if you want a place.

Also, the race opens through TI website so you need to have your TI account set up beforehand (to make it faster)

https://www.triathlonireland-newserver.com/local-races.html

Helly

Back to top Go down

Joey Hannan Triathlons - (Olympic dist.)  Final round open tonight Empty Re: Joey Hannan Triathlons - (Olympic dist.) Final round open tonight

Post by Helly Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:54 am

From the Limerick Website....

****ANOUNCEMENT****

Joey Hannan Registration - Second time slot changed

The second registration for Joey Hannan Registration for the Joey Hannan race will open at 8pm on Monday 28th February - instead of 9am. Be ready!

By the way, there are still places left for the sprint race on the same day

http://www.limericktriathlon.com/drupal/?q=node/634

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:06 am

Damn missed it...... there's always next year Very Happy

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:11 pm

First round of Joey Hannan standard (olympic) distance closed...next round will open next Monday morning 28th Feb.at 9am again.

If you plan to enter then, entry is done through the Triathlon Ireland website. You will need to either be a member of TI or have your email address/password all set up prior to this as you will need to take time to fill out all this before entry if not.
If you have already registered with TI, then it's just a matter of putting in your email address/password and all that info comes up automatically for you. If you are not, then you will need to do it as you are entering which may cost valuable time.

It doesn't seem possible to enter anyone else apart from yourself unless you know their TI email/password which is very user unfriendly. I have emailed Limerick Tri club to see if this is the case of if I am looking at it wrong...

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Basher Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm in also, olympic distance for those who are interested.

Slatts any day you want to do a pool swim I'll gladly join you for a novice distance race!

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 pm

im in..no estimated swim time will make it interesting scratch

steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenb Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:49 pm

I am in... scratch

Stephenb

Back to top Go down

Post by copperman Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Just checked diary, not entering, that would be races three weeks in a row. hate to let this one go. Oh well Rolling Eyes

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darryl Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Yea,it's a pain.
I got my entry eventually (cound'nt remember my password and had to reset)
I also wanted to enter a second person and could not Crying or Very sad

Darryl

Back to top Go down

Post by ocos Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Im in---oh what have I done Shocked

ocos

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Did anyone else enter this?

It didn't ask for estimated swim time which will prove very messy for them...we will prob have to email them with this at some stage.

Not sure I like the Triathlon Ireland entry system.. It will be very hard for people to enter other people in races as you wil need their TI password etc.

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by copperman Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:33 pm

I think what Shane has neglected to mention that yes it is only 30 lengths but the pool is twice the size! Slatts slagging anyone off, Mr. pool phobia himself! If Michael wants to do a try-athlon then thats fine with me. Feeling guilty for abandoning him yesterday, otherwise obviously this would not be my response.

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerohed Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:38 am

Yes, I'd say most of will be doing the Olympic...its only 30 lenghts of the pool in Limerick..

Aerohed

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:59 am

I've heard Mike Bowes will be making his annual assault on the try-athon......

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Joey Hannan Triathlons - (Olympic dist.)  Final round open tonight Empty Joey Hannon

Post by Darryl Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:38 am

Are most of ye guys doing olympic distance in Limerick? Very Happy

Darryl

Back to top Go down

Joey Hannan Triathlons - (Olympic dist.)  Final round open tonight Empty Joey Hannan Triathlons - (Olympic dist.) Final round open tonight

Post by Helly Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Registration for the Joey Hannan race is opening next week Monday 21st Feb!!!!

There will be two registration dates in the coming weeks.

The first registration window for the Joey Hannan race will open on Monday 21st February at 9am.

The second registration window will open a week later on Monday 28th February at 9am.

SET ALARM REMINDERS IN YOUR PHONES NOW IF YOU WANT TO ENTER THIS!

This will fill in a matter of minutes so be ready to enter.

The race is on Sunday 8th May (not the bank holiday weekend as usual for this race but it will prob. be on early morning....)
* Novice - Swim = 300m Cycle = 9km Run = 3km
* Sprint Distance - Swim = 750m Cycle = 20km Run = 5km
* Standard Distance - Swim = 1500m Cycle = 40m Run = 10km National Series

Pool swim so have your estimated times ready when you are registering.

Swim is lovely and flat (if a little hectic at times..), Cycle is pretty flat, run is pretty flat.

There will probably be a good few of us doing this as usual...(I think Olive C. is making her debut Olympic distance race here.... Smile )

Last edited by Helly on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down