Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entries for Caroline Kearney and Lost Sheep Triathlons

3 posters

Go down

Entries for Caroline Kearney and Lost Sheep Triathlons Empty Re: Entries for Caroline Kearney and Lost Sheep Triathlons

Post by mac Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Lost sheep place available again. Contact me on 087 6483122. (Lazy Stephen)

mac

Back to top Go down

Entries for Caroline Kearney and Lost Sheep Triathlons Empty Re: Entries for Caroline Kearney and Lost Sheep Triathlons

Post by steve Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 am

caroline kearney entry still going??

steve

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:56 am

Sorry he's going to ave to keep lookin up to his uncle!! Stephen Butler is takin up the challenge! Go Mr. Chairman cheers cheers cheers

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by copperman Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 am

Hi Aidan, My nephew is looking for a transfer of lost sheep tri entry. He feels the need to again challenge the Stefmeister! Can you contact me on 086 6093140.

Thanks

copperman

Back to top Go down

Entries for Caroline Kearney and Lost Sheep Triathlons Empty Entries for Caroline Kearney and Lost Sheep Triathlons

Post by mac Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:17 am

If anybody is interested can they contact me please because as the say, due to unforeseen circumstances I have entries for Caroline Kearney and Lost Sheep Triathlons.
Aidan McCarthy

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down