Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL

+2
Slatts
Dillonger
6 posters

Go down

Should Siobhan be ReInstated as Champion of I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE?

I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL Vote_lcap100%I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL Vote_lcap0%I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL Vote_lcap0%I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL Empty Re: I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL

Post by shiv Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:22 am

This competition is getting more interesting by the day....keep the votes coming in!! queen

shiv

Back to top Go down

I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL Empty Re: I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL

Post by Marco Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 am

Apparently, voting 'Yes' in this poll could lead to the following:

1) Expulsion from Waterford Triathlon Club (Inner City and Failed Hurlers septs included).
2) The introduction of a Carbon Tax on all Planet X bikes.
3) Conscription into the Norseman.
4) Widespread clamp-down on energy gel usage, with only istonic gels permitted to decrease water usage.
5) Ritual sacrifice of all first-born children and euthanasia type action taken against all club members over 50 (sorry, TC).

Members of Waterford Triathlon Club, I implore you to exercise your democratic rights wisely, lest we end up in a federalised superclub, our voting rights insignificant in the face of the Carrick/Tri-D veto!!!!
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL Empty Wisdom of referendums

Post by copperman Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:20 am

Do you think it is wise in the present political climate to introduce another yes/no vote onto the public? They are all being too sensitive and polite, given the controversy over the late entries I will take the toaster, but preferably tickets. Obviously, not to satisfy my own need to finally win something. No! To avoid anyone having to endure unnecessary stress. I think this is very selfless of me!

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:11 am

It's ok...vote whatever way you think is fair and will be easy on your conscience. I promise not to hold it againt anyone and not to put any embarrassing details or horrible photos in the newspapers... I love you

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:05 am

This is going to open a can of worms alright............. One more Tipp woman moaning about refereeing decisions!

Slatts

Back to top Go down

I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL Empty I'm a Kenmare Celebrity - GET ME TO THE FINISH LINE - POLL

Post by Dillonger Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:41 am

All,

Noelieboy's predicted times came in late and it has thrown the cat amongst the pigeon because he had the closest swim time, meaning Helly would have gotten only 2 points in this category instead of 5; so I have enacted the following democratic poll to determine if Siobhan should be reinstated as champion.

Dillonger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down