Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentia Triathlon - Final chance to Enter -Sunday Mar 27th 8am

+2
Marco
Helly
6 posters

Go down

Valentia Triathlon  - Final chance to Enter -Sunday Mar 27th 8am Empty Re: Valentia Triathlon - Final chance to Enter -Sunday Mar 27th 8am

Post by Helly Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 am

Final chance to enter this great race and one of our best weekend's away - 8am tomorrow morn through Active Europe.

I know there are a few sleepy heads out there (that I won't name and shame) who missed the last 2 chances...I'm sorry to say that it will be even harder for ye tomorrow as THE CLOCKS CHANGE tonight (put forward 1 hour) so ye will have to make a special effort Laughing

I will text everyone next week to see who wants to be included in a bed in one of our rented houses (which we will organise next week)

If people want to text me in the meantime that would be great. All partners, friends welcome also...the more the merrier. Will prob cost about €50 in total for both nights. We will have a big "cook up" for dinner on the Sat night so won't cost that much for the weekend.

Helly

Back to top Go down

Valentia Triathlon  - Final chance to Enter -Sunday Mar 27th 8am Empty Re: Valentia Triathlon - Final chance to Enter -Sunday Mar 27th 8am

Post by Norma Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Can make it 19 - i'm in too Smile

Norma

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Basher Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Make that 18 of us - I'm in.

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:26 am

Round 2 of Valentia triathlon is opening in the moring..8am. Through Active Europe so have your password etc. ready. I think it opened directly on the Active Europe site (not a link on Valentia website) so keep looking there.

It will fill up in minutes again so be ready.

There are 17 of us in so far....

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Basher Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:57 am

Would yo believe I didn't think about it until about 3pm on Sunday, usless or what?

Stefan this is not an opening fo comment just a statment I'm sure you will all agree with!

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Post by Spins Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:20 am

me too Very Happy

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 am

Martin & Olive both in as in new club member David Devine.

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by copperman Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Managed to get in, sore finger from re-loading page every 30 secs. Hope we have weather like last year! Kids actually excited about going to this race!

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Andrew, Ned & Caroline in too

Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:23 pm

That wasn't too bad once it eventually opened! Round 1 filled up in about 10mins...Entered so far (that I know of from franctic text/phone calls...)

Shane
Tom C.
Dots
Pio
Brian S.
Darryl
Siobhan K
Stephen D.
Marc O'C

Anyone else??

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:14 pm

In like Flynn!
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:04 pm

5 minutes late opening - that's five minutes I could have been in bed! Evil or Very Mad
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Tick tock tick tock...anyone else nervous??

Helly

Back to top Go down

Valentia Triathlon  - Final chance to Enter -Sunday Mar 27th 8am Empty Valentia Triathlon - Final chance to Enter -Sunday Mar 27th 8am

Post by Helly Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 am

Just reminding everyone to set their alarm clocks for this Sunday morning as Online Registration for this years Arachas Valentia Island Triathlon will open 08:00 Sunday 30th January, with further allocations being made available on Sunday 27th February and Sunday 27th March.

see www.valentiaislandtriathlonclub.com (have a look now to familiarise yourself)

This is going to be one of our club races again this year (last year we had about 40 of us down there for the weekend in rented houses and campervans). Race is on Sat. 21st May at 1.30pm.

Entry is via Active Europe so make sure you practice getting into your active europe account before then to make sure you know your password etc. www.activeglobal.com

It will fill up in a few minutes so no point in sitting down to computer, still half asleep at 8.10am...it will be full!

If the website keeps crashing (which may happen with everyone trying to enter at same time) don't panic, just keep persevering.

They might ask for estimate times for the race so have them worked out in advance.

Also, if the link from their website doesn't open at 8am, try entering directly from Active Europe website (you will have to find the race there) sometimes one opens faster than the other.

If you don't get in, don't worry, there are 2 more opening dates in Feb & March

Last edited by Helly on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down