Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Diaries

Go down

Training Diaries  Empty Re: Training Diaries

Post by Helly Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Just a reminder about these Training diaries.

They are not dated so you can start them at any time, with loads of room on the page to fill in everything. There is lots of reading in them also as there are loads of profiles on local athletes / sports personalities (some you will know personally!! Very Happy )

They will be for sale at RSC at the number collection times for Waterford half marathon on Thurs/Fri and before the race on Sat. or you will also find them in Alfie Hales Sports shop. Or call in to Donal Jacob's shop in Johnstown any time..

Helly

Back to top Go down

Training Diaries  Empty Training Diaries

Post by Donal Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:23 am

Hi all, I don't usually agree with advertising on the forum BUT my son Robert did an enterprise project in school and is now selling Training Diaries at 5 euro each. With the new season around the corner I would recommend that everyone should buy one.It would also make a great Christmas present. It has loads of interesting articles in it including profiles on 32 local top sports people and more. Available through me or at my shop, Jacob's Johnstown, or in Alfie Hales or on Thursday nights at the Winter league Thanks, Donal

Donal

Back to top Go down