Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenor Duathlon

+2
LiamD
Slatts
6 posters

Go down

Fenor Duathlon Empty Re: Fenor Duathlon

Post by Helly Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Results from Fenor Duathlon are up on website. Race Report to follow.

Congratulations to all club members who had a great race and we even won a few prizes.

1st Male Overall - Martin Kirwan
2nd Female overall - Siobhan Dunphy
1st Male Junior - Chris Mintern
2nd Male Vet - Tom Casey
3rd Male Vet - Darryl Hale
1st Female Vet - Jenny Kervick
3rd Female Vet - Edwina Butler

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:50 am

Well the planet x isn't going to pay for itself (unlike martins). I also have some old jock straps & socks that may interest you. I'll PM you the details

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Colml Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:59 am

Slatts we will try our best..
I didnt realise you were selling your winter training bike.. http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/gentsbicycles/1241211 elephant
Colml
Colml

http://www.waterford-triathlon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:40 pm

I haven’t seen a more blatant stonewall penalty since Henry Shefflin rattled the net in the all Ireland final last September.

Looking forward to Noel Dillon vs Holland in two weeks!

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonger Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Well the European correspondent ran the 10 miler in Antwerp yesterday and to his amazement, there must have been 10,000 people doing it. The nearest to the start line he could get was to the 1hr 35min - 1hr 50 min bracket, tough going passing people, There was a guy dressed up and pushing a plastic baby in a pram, very nearly tripped over the pram. Cantered around in 72 mins but watch this space for Maastrict half marathon in 2 weeks :-) Will try and get up the front for that wan and try mixing it with the European equivalents of Martin Kirwan, well for the first half mile at least like in Ballycotton :-) Back now to the studio in WLR. Also, there was no way that penalty should have been awarded to Aston Villa yesterday. I would like all Aston Villa supporters who are in WTC to reply to this post and accept this :-) You know who you are :-)

Dillonger

Back to top Go down

Post by martink Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 am

Still waiting for the European weekend race roundup from our European correspondent, must be celebrating cheers

martink

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 am

Great win by Martin today! And he set a new course record (all that, after hauling barriers onto and off trailer in Transition before the race and putting out signs on the course...he reckons he will have to build some of that kind of training into his pre race warm up in future...)

Some photos up on Facebook (link from our homepage). Results tomorrow.

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonger Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 am

The account reaching the continent is that is was a super day out for all concerned :-) Fareplay to the Deise, WTC never fails to put on a show.

Seems like Martin K had a bit to spare at the finish line, well done lad. The next time you have a lead like that coming to the finish, why don't you try doing a few cartwheels :-)

So from Fenor today, attention tomorrow will switch to the marathon in London and the 10m in Antwerp with WTC participation in the latter in the guise of.... sorry ran out of ink.

Dillonger

Dillonger

Back to top Go down

Fenor Duathlon Empty Well done in Fenor

Post by LiamD Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:02 am

Great race today, well done and superb organisation. Few people i'd think that stood out: -

- Slatts for fantastic general in chief ... i felt the briefing was nothing sort of inspirational!
- Steffan and the gang who proceeded to throw water for the day ...
- Mr. Power, Mr. Barry and Mr Lamb for some of the best stewarding i have ever seen in my life. Give them a high-vis jacket and you are rewarded with excellence!
- John Lyons for leaning against the sign at the zebra crossing in Tarmore
- The two Vincent's for all round encouragement in the transition ... you'd be waiting a long time for any type of compliment!!!
- Martin Kirwan for making the lot of us look like shite!

Where else would you get such talent!!! :-)

Mucho garcias from Dublin and see ye in Valentia .... !

LiamD

Back to top Go down

Fenor Duathlon Empty Fenor Duathlon

Post by Slatts Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:51 am

Big thanks to everyone who helped out in the mornings duathlon. Hope everyone had a good day.

Over to Colm for Dunmore East now Very Happy .............

Slatts

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down