Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Podium finishes at Tramore Duathlon

5 posters

Go down

Podium finishes at Tramore Duathlon Empty Re: Podium finishes at Tramore Duathlon

Post by Helly Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:32 am

Result from race are up on www.spokes.ie. (Just overall times though, no splits which is a pity..)

Helly

Back to top Go down

Podium finishes at Tramore Duathlon Empty Re: Podium finishes at Tramore Duathlon

Post by martink Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 am

Thanks lads.....what can I say lol! Dillonger I can't incor any more expense this year so buying sheep is definetly out of the question, could try bring one home from the comeragh's some day on the bike I supose scratch

martink

Back to top Go down

Post by copperman Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Indeed freedom of Waterford is definitely in order, but I certainly would not graze my sheep in the Park. Knowing that Davin runs in the park weekly combined with the keen interest he was showing in our woolly dependents would be just too dangerous.

Marco, I would say any colour combination would look good coming in first!!

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonger Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:06 pm

I declare that Martin Kirwan should be granted the freedom of Waterford.

Martin, you'll be able to set your sheep free to graze in the public park, just like Bono did in the Pheonix Park when he was granted the freedom of Dublin.

Dillonger

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:44 am

Well done to everyone racing - ye were all looking strong coming across the finish line cheers - and congrats in particular to Martin "The Beast" Kirwin. A great second run to take the win, and more importantly, the new bike looks fabulous, which of course is the main thing.

The white just goes so well with the club gear....
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Podium finishes at Tramore Duathlon Empty Podium finishes at Tramore Duathlon

Post by Helly Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 am

There seems to be no stopping Martin Kirwan at the moment as he stormed through the field of athletes today to triumph at the Duathlon in Tramore. He had a tough job ahead of him heading out onto the 2nd run as he was about 200m behind the leader Kevin Shelly but he dug deep and overtook him over half way round the course to finish 1st overall. Davin Power was next clubmember home (I think 5th?) with Stefan, Michael Moloney and Stephen Doyle next home for the club (I don't have any places or times yet as results not up yet)

Siobhan Dunphy also had a podium finish to finish 3rd female overall with Jenny Kervick collecting a prize for 1st female over 40 (hope she doesn't mind me giving away her age....)

Well done to everyone, there were almost 25 members taking part today

I have put a load of photos up on our facebook page (link on our website) and will put up results when I get them

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down