Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anybody doing the Spokes Duathlon this weekend?

+3
Helly
mac
Spins
7 posters

Go down

Is anybody doing the Spokes Duathlon this weekend? Empty Re: Is anybody doing the Spokes Duathlon this weekend?

Post by Stephenb Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 am

it's hard enough to keep up with Kirwan as it is never mind having 3 kids in toe!!!

Stephenb

Back to top Go down

Is anybody doing the Spokes Duathlon this weekend? Empty Re: Is anybody doing the Spokes Duathlon this weekend?

Post by Slatts Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Won't be there. However if anyone is running a book on it I'll have €20 on Kirwan for the win Very Happy

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by copperman Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Will be there, Martin I think this event is not appropriate training for you! Too high intensity, perhaps a long run instead would better fit your training plan????

Stephen they may give you a refund, I would imagine the goodie bag will not equal the cost. I have a trailer you can borrow and tow the kids behind you on the bike!

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by martink Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Should be there

martink

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenb Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 am

i was supposed to but looks like i am baby sitting now, but will be down to get my €30 goodie bag!!!!!!!

Stephenb

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:53 am

I will be there with the camera so please practice your smiles..

(Don't forget, anyone planning on doing Schull Fastnet Triathlon, it opens at 10am on Saturday morn and, based on last year, will fill up in minutes..)

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:02 am

Ya

mac

Back to top Go down

Is anybody doing the Spokes Duathlon this weekend? Empty Is anybody doing the Spokes Duathlon this weekend?

Post by Spins Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Well?

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down