Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday Spin 25/02/12

Go down

Saturday Spin 25/02/12 Empty Saturday Spin 25/02/12

Post by DaveD Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:11 am

Saturday Spin 25/02/12
Six of us headed out this morning from the top garage at 9:30. Myself, Pio, Shane, TC, Jim B and Brian Sweeney. I had a great start managing to puncture just as I arrived!, luckily Pio was on feeding duty Laughing so I had time to change it. Big thanks to Brian for the co2 cannister (I'm definitely taking Stefan up on his offer) and to Jim for managing to get the chain back on. So off we headed for Kilmeaden, then out the main Cork road at a good pace turning off for Stradbally. It was a beautiful day for the coast road, the views from Boatstrand in particular were breathtaking. The group split up for a while with some of us on tt bikes, with Shane setting the pace and the rest of us in pursuit zone 2 went well and truly out the window! affraid We re-grouped in Fenor, then on to tramore and back to Waterford. Approximately 50miles, average speed 18.1mph. Consumed 1 Flahavan's flapjack and part of the wrapper!

DaveD

Back to top Go down