Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joey Hannon registration opens sunday

4 posters

Go down

Joey Hannon registration opens sunday Empty Re: Joey Hannon registration opens sunday

Post by Slatts Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:48 am

You'll have to be suitably waxed before getting your mits on my mankini wookey..............

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Joey Hannon registration opens sunday Empty Re: Joey Hannon registration opens sunday

Post by Helly Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 am

Martin K has a mankini also...I'm sure he'll give you any tips he has on wearing it confidently...

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:54 am

I registered her, and I thought I might have gotten a brain-fart and registered myself as well. No, I'm on cheerleading duty, complete with borrowed mankini (thanks Slatts) cheers
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 am

Did your good wife not register you last nite? Maybe I got confused Question

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:56 am

Eh? Am I registered? Question Question
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:51 am

1st round of Standard (Olympic) distance full/closed in 14mins! You needed to keep your wits about you and remain calm..
(Looks like the Try a tri will be full in a few mins also...)

Round 2 will open for entry on Monday 22nd Feb @ 8am so anyone who missed out this evening will have another chance to enter.

So far, we have in the Standard race:
Tom C
Martin K
Shane
Stefan
Mike Bowes (!)
Eleanor
Siobhan K
Marc O'C
Stephen Doyle

Try a tri
Roisin
Olive C
Carol
Louis (Junior race)

Anyone else entered??

Helly

Back to top Go down

Joey Hannon registration opens sunday Empty Joey Hannon registration opens sunday

Post by copperman Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Registration for the Joey Hannan standard distance and try-a-tri triathlons will open this Sunday, 7th February, at 8pm.

There will be a second release of places on Monday 22nd February, at 8am. If you are unsuccessful getting a place on Sunday, please try again on the 22nd.

Registration for the 2010 Hell of the West will open on Monday 22nd February.

Hey Bowes are you up for the Olympic!!!!!!! But its ok with me if you want to do the kids race again.

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down