Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Open Day 22nd October

4 posters

Go down

Club Open Day 22nd October Empty Re: Club Open Day 22nd October

Post by copperman Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:07 am

Gavin, very good reply, where is the like button?

Helen, What you are saying is "do you all want to come and hang out and spend the afternoon trying on lycra with loads of strangers". What is the club coming to?

Bet Slatts won't be able to resist posting a reply within about ten seconds of seeing this.

Could we bring along gear we want to get rid of e.g. Scaddings crop top selection? Have few things clogging my immaculate house. Wheels stems etc that someone may need and may be willing to give me some money for.

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spins Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Will a demonstration of barely running do instead?

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:36 am

I will bring along all the club gear I have (which will be available to purchase) so perfect opportunity for people to have a look or try on stuff.

Also great opportunity for everyone to have a chat, old (more experienced) members and new members so it would be great if you could pop in at some stage.

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:14 am

The open day will be held in Childrens Group Link building on Military Rd directly opposite the hypermarket shopping centre at 2pm on 22 October.

There may be cake, but will definitely be a demonstration of barefoot running from new convert Gavin Quinlan

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Club Open Day 22nd October Empty Club Open Day 22nd October

Post by Slatts Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:32 pm

We are organising a club open day for people who are interested in joining or have recently joined the club on Saturday the 22nd of October. If you are interested in doing a triathlon or duathlon next year or just want some information on either please feel free to come along. We will be covering topics such as training, gear, races, nutrition, club and Triathlon Ireland membership etc
We are in the process of sorting out a venue at the moment but it will be Waterford city and in the afternoon – so watch this space for further details.

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down