Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accomodation for Lost Sheep race in Kenmare

+4
Helly
Pio
Metal Basher
Norma
8 posters

Go down

Accomodation for Lost Sheep race in Kenmare Empty Re: Accomodation for Lost Sheep race in Kenmare

Post by roco71 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:35 am

fluffypants wrote:Should the administrator not set some ground rules as to names used on forum. JohnnyCool, Metal Basher. What has this club turned into in my absence. Have a good race this weekend. Hope snow that is forecasted does not arrive!

Fluffypants

Regarding the snow: On the 26th of November last year, I was at my sisters 50th party and did not drink as I was planning a 12 mile run the next day in training for the half marathon in December. I woke up on the morning of the 27th to find the place covered in snow.

Tonight, I am gtoing to my nephews 21st and again plan not to drink as I am running in the morning, training for the Solas ten mile run.
I wonder??? Question Question Question

Best of luck to everyone taking part in Kenmare over the weekend.

Bob.

roco71

Back to top Go down

Accomodation for Lost Sheep race in Kenmare Empty Re: Accomodation for Lost Sheep race in Kenmare

Post by Admin Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 am

As requested Fluffy.....................

Admin
Admin

https://waterford-triathlon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by copperman Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Should the administrator not set some ground rules as to names used on forum. JohnnyCool, Metal Basher. What has this club turned into in my absence. Have a good race this weekend. Hope snow that is forecasted does not arrive!

Fluffypants

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyCool Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:24 am

Hi Norma, count me in for two nights, have to have a few drinks on saturday night!!
John McD bounce

JohnnyCool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:54 am

Hi Pio

Yes, Norma has the houses booked for everyone & sorted out who is sharing with who. She has booked 4 houses for approx. 20 people (plus Andrew & family, Ned & Caroline in another house) all in Sunyhill estate. (For those who have not stayed there before, they are on the far sided of Kenmare, past the church & school where you register just follow that road & you will find them. We won't know what number the houses are till we get there.

There will also be 4 campervan'ers lurking around. It should be a great weekend as usual...I will miss the healy pass this year Sad

See ye down there...

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pio Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi Norma,

Have we the accomodation sorted out for the weekend or do I need to bring the tent. Very Happy

Pio.

Pio

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Basher Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:19 pm

A rush of blood to the head I think!!

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Post by Norma Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:46 am

Mike, glad you put in your real name - where did this new name come from???

Norma

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Basher Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Norma,

Count me in for a spot, only staying one night unfortunatey.

Mike

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Accomodation for Lost Sheep race in Kenmare Empty Accomodation for Lost Sheep race in Kenmare

Post by Norma Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 am

We will be booking accomodation for the weekend of the Lost Sheep race in Kenmare (Friday 16th September and Saturday 17th september), so can people let me know names, numbers, nights staying etc. Last year, some of us stayed down on the sunday night also (highly recommended), so if anyone is interested in doing that, let me know and we should be able to keep 1 or 2 houses on the sunday night also. The houses we usually stay in are within walking distance of town and a short cycle to transition on the morning of the race. Registration is only on the friday night (none on saturday am) so you do need to be in kenmare on friday night. I'll be in dunmore tomorrow evening for swimming (although the forecast looks awful!), or people can text me or email me. Smile

Norma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down