Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday spin 27th

Go down

Sunday spin 27th Empty Sunday spin 27th

Post by martink Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 am

Big turn out today again great to see it, 23 in total I hope I have'nt forgot anyone few new faces again today. Myself, Ger Hearne, Davin, Dots, Tom Kc, Mark Daly, Pio, Stefan, John Mcdonald, Kyle Barrett, David Divine, Barry Lambe, Colin Fanning, Declan Fanning, Louis, Norma, Olive and a great turn out from the Carrick club Stan, Martin Lyden, Brianne, Catherine Brown, Brian Cuddihy and David (please can I stay on the front all day) Grace Cool
We went to Piltown where Norma and Olive headed to Owning, Carrick,Piltown, Mooncoin and back 50miles in total. The rest of us headed to Templeorum, Kilmaganny,Carrick where the group split a few headed back to Waterford and a few of us headed to Lemybrien and back to Waterford, not before Ger H launched a solo attack on Seskin hill, all that was heard was "make it happen". Every one covering between 70/80 miles, great day for it even though it was a little over cast.

martink

Back to top Go down