Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Morning

3 posters

Go down

Coffee Morning Empty Re: Coffee Morning

Post by Helly Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Yes, Thanks Ann & family for putting up with us for hours yesterday while we ate/sampled everything in sight. Didn't know where to start when we first saw it all! I still have some banoffi pie and choc brownies left from our "doggy bag" for later today....

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by martink Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:34 am

Thanks to Ann and Jennifer for a great spread of home baking today cheers anyone who could'nt make it missed out!

martink

Back to top Go down

Coffee Morning Empty Coffee Morning

Post by AnnH Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 am

Hi all,

Would you like a caffeine/sugar boost after training next Sat morn?? If yes, then drop into 35 Tramore Heights, Tramore, as I am hosting a coffee morning in aid of St Francis Hospital in Katete, Zambia. My daughter Jennifer is volunteering in this hospital for two months this summer with the VSA (Voluntary Services Abroad) and is currently fundraising for medical equipment and supplies for the hospital. Your support would be welcome and appreciated. Hope to see you many of you, I am just one minute from the ring road, call me if anyone needs directions or I can post them up. Thanks, Ann.

AnnH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down