Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

53 Degrees North Beast of the East opening

4 posters

Go down

53 Degrees North Beast of the East opening Empty Re: 53 Degrees North Beast of the East opening

Post by Dillonger Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:02 am

I likes an auld burger myself but I think there will be no shortage of lamb chops this year after the butcher catches the sheep that Martin Kirwan will set loose in the park. So Lamb Chops or Beef Burgers. I feel another public vote coming on :-)

Dillonger

Back to top Go down

53 Degrees North Beast of the East opening Empty Re: 53 Degrees North Beast of the East opening

Post by Helly Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:33 am

Yes, u veggies get a raw deal! I used to be a veggie years ago but it was easier to go back to eating meat!

Although I wouldn't be a big fan of burgers..

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:19 am

I can confirm that at least 50% of that statement is true

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Spins Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:19 pm

This one's a toughy!
Great burgers at the end though.

Spins

Back to top Go down

53 Degrees North Beast of the East opening Empty 53 Degrees North Beast of the East opening

Post by Helly Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:52 am

Beast of the East Olympic distance race is opening for entry next Monday. Please see below for details...I know there will be a few interested in taking on this race..

Wicklow Triathlon Club are delighted to announce the opening of our fantastic race on Monday 15th March at 8am. The Beast is an Olympic distance race held on Sunday 25th July in the beautiful county of Wicklow and will again be a National Series race. We look forward to seeing lots of your members race on the day.

Entry is via http://www.activeglobal.com/uk/triathlon/roundwood-ireland/53-north-beast-of-the-east-2010

Further info can found on either www.wicklowtri.com or www.53degreesnorthbeastoftheeast.com or by contacting us at this email wtcbeastoftheeast@gmail.com

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down