Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accomodation - Lost sheep - Kenmare

2 posters

Go down

Accomodation - Lost sheep - Kenmare Empty Re: Accomodation - Lost sheep - Kenmare

Post by Pio Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi Norma, will you put me down for the Friday night please.

Pio

Back to top Go down

Accomodation - Lost sheep - Kenmare Empty Accomodation - Lost sheep - Kenmare

Post by Norma Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:54 pm

We are booking houses for the weekend of the Lost Sheep race in kenmare (Friday 7th and Saturday 8th of September). Registration is on friday night and the race starts early (I think 8am this year) so you need to be in Kenmare on Friday night. Can people contact me if they need accomodation and let me know for how many nights and for how many people please. Some are planning to stay also on sunday night, so let me know if anyone is interested in doing that and all are welcome. This is usually a great club weekend, so even if you're not competing, please think about coming to kenmare for the weekend.

Based on previous years, we would expect the cost to be Eur 30 for one night and Eur 50 for the 2 nights, but I will confirm this when I have the final numbers. Whatever you book, you need to pay for, otherwise the club is left with paying the balance!

Text me on 086 8366375 or email me ngoggin@eircom.net or leave a message here.

Thanks

Norma

Back to top Go down