Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invitation to Stefan!

3 posters

Go down

Invitation to Stefan! Empty Invitation to Stefan!

Post by martink Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:16 am

As the title says, it's getting a little lonely down here in the Austria section, I will soon have to start talking to myself.... So any Ironman sorry long distance race talk please post Stefan Smile

martink

Back to top Go down

Invitation to Stefan! Empty Thank you Martin!

Post by copperman Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 am

Well I do not cry that easily but Martin your inclusion of me shows that there is a shred of humanity in this club! For months I have wandered around with nowhere to post my witticisms on pseudo ironman events. Best we chat here between ourselves. Now we have this little exclusive club going I bet also those Regensbergers will start chipping in. I heard a rumour there was a Frankfurter lonely wandering the roads of Waterford, they are too welcome to join our exclusive little minority irondistance forum.

Martin a heartfelt thank you!! Very Happy

Stefan

copperman

Back to top Go down

Invitation to Stefan! Empty Re: Invitation to Stefan!

Post by Metal Basher Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:55 am

Jez lads ye nearly have me in tears Sad

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Invitation to Stefan! Empty Zone 3 forum post, regensbergers NOT allowed!

Post by copperman Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 am

Well Martin thought I would check in and see how your doing as all those Regensbergers don't care about us! Have most of plans sorted as nobody to co-ordinate with, except kids and they have no option. How are your plans going. Bet no one even reads this as its probably a zone 3 forum post and they won't be able to read it until phase 3 of their peak period!!!! pale jocolor

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by martink Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 am

Hi Stefan old stock, great to hear from you down this end. Threw a plan together this week not many weeks left to fit in the few bits and pieces study scratch Ah your right them boys would'nt be looking down here, wrong zone altogether Razz If you want to meet up for a coffee and compare tatics at some stage, might be good. Might be an idea to get every one together for a chat at some stage soon, better post that elsewhere as they wont see it here. Laughing

martink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down