Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend cycle

4 posters

Go down

Weekend cycle Empty Re: Weekend cycle

Post by copperman Sat May 15, 2010 4:06 am

OK Waterford Crystal @ 8.30, yes you can add on mileage at the end you mile mad ironman!

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Sat May 15, 2010 3:21 am

I was left for dead on the side of the road with all food and drink robbed after a blow-out.

I had to fight scadding off with a pump to stop him taking the good wheel off of my bike after he had nearly made himself sick gulping down my drink

Davin was looking at my leg like he wanted to eat it but cycled off after I threw a few powerbars at him

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Basher Sat May 15, 2010 3:08 am

What's all this "mugging" talk about??

I'm definitely out on the bike tomorrow but if you want to meet up at say the waterford crystal it will be 8:30am. Was planning on doing 80 to 90mls on TT bike but I can always add on a bit at the end of your 60?

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Post by kc Sat May 15, 2010 2:48 am

No panic Im going out anyway, if on my own Ill do about 70 on the tri bars, which I could do with anyway. And from what your telling me about some of the members maybe its safer on your own. Mugging???

kc

Back to top Go down

Post by copperman Sat May 15, 2010 12:04 am

Sorry Tc, my plans have to change I will go out on saturday@8 am on TT bike for 50-60 miles, are you interested Bowes? Sorry if you feel abandoned, but after Slatts breakdown and following, what can only be described as 'mugging' I figure anything is acceptable in Waterford Triathlon Club

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by kc Thu May 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Sunday at 8 and Graigue Thomastown sounds ok to me.

kc

Back to top Go down

Post by copperman Thu May 13, 2010 8:04 am

I plan to cycle Sunday was thinking graigue way, early would suit me better about 8-8.30 if weather ok.

copperman

Back to top Go down

Weekend cycle Empty Weekend cycle

Post by kc Thu May 13, 2010 1:46 am

I cant go to Enniscorthy on Satuday but am going to do a descent cycle on Saturday or Sunday morning, If Saturday hope to start about 8am and do a long one but need to be back for 2 the latest, anyone interested whos not going to Enniscorthy. Or maybe some of us could go to Enniscorthy with the lads at 7am(if thats the plan) and come straight back with a bit of a detour in case of bordem (is that spelled right). Am going and open to suggestions.

kc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down