Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenmare Weekends

3 posters

Go down

Kenmare Weekends Empty Re: Kenmare Weekends

Post by Helly Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi All. There are 14 of us heading down to Kenmare this weekend for some tough training. Shane & I probably won't get there till about 7.30pm-8pm Fri night to meet the lady to pick up the keys. The houses are in Pairc an Callan (right beside Sunnyhill houses where we stayed last year for those who did...). When you drive through Kenmare town, you come to a crossroads junction in middle of town, go straight across here with the park on your left. Go past the church (on left) and follow road round to the left. Houses are on your right after this turn.

Not sure what the weather forecast is like for the weekend. If anyone has good info or direct contact with the Gods, you can let us know! We can decide tomorrow evening if we will change training days around to suit the cycle (planned for sunday). Doesn't matter too much for the run what the weather is like. Make sure you bring gear for all weather.

See ye Fri night.

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Howdy folks. Myself and Ro have booked to stay on in Kenmare after the training weekend until the following Friday. If anyone else is interested in staying on, let us know sunny
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Helly Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:00 am

Hi Stefan,

Yes, there should be room for the camper. It will depend on what houses we get and how level the parking area is around them but we should be able to find somewhere suitable for ye.

Helen

Helly

Back to top Go down

Kenmare Weekends Empty Lost sheep

Post by copperman Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Is there space for a camper in Kenmare? Otherwise we may take a room with space for all of us.

Thanks

Stefan

copperman

Back to top Go down

Kenmare Weekends Empty Kenmare Weekends

Post by Helly Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:49 am

Hi All,

I have text most people earlier today about the training weekend in Kenmare on Aug Bank Holiday - Friday night to Mon. morn, but in case I forgot someone who is interested here are the details.

Cost for the 3 nights is e65.00 in total. We plan to do the 13mile run on Sat. morn then do a swim in the afternoon after lunch.
We will do the cycle on the Sunday morning followed by some well deserved drinks in the evening. If the weather forecast is bad we may swap things around a little but we will see when the time comes.
So far there are 12 of us going down for this weekend with 2 houses already booked. If anyone else is interested please let me know. All WAG's and HAB's welcome!

Also, I have booked 3 houses for us for the half Ironman weekend in Sept. at a cost of e45.00 in total for the 2 nights. You all know the plan for this weekend!! I have 1 bed left in the 3rd house at the moment if anyone is interested. I can book a 4th house if needs be. All spectators welcome!

Helen

Helly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down