Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT Officer Position

Go down

IT Officer Position Empty Re: IT Officer Position

Post by Slatts Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:19 am

Dear Omar

We regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in your application for the recently vacated position of IT officer.

Having checked your references with your numerous previous triathlon clubs you seem to be of unsavoury character and deemed not to fit in with our club ethos of fair play.

On a positive note I have forwarded on your CV and references to both Carrick Tri and Triathlon Ireland who assure me they will soon enter a bidding war for your services.

Sincerely

Brian Slattery
PRO

Slatts

Back to top Go down

IT Officer Position Empty IT Officer Position

Post by Omar D Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:38 am

To whom it may concern,

I would like to apply for the vacant IT Officer position with Waterford Triathlon Club. I bring considerable experience and able to do the following three items, that your current and previous inept team are unable to do: -

1. Ability to turn on registration within a 5 minute time-limit
2. Not complain about having to do website updates
3. Understand the difference between a technical hitch and laziness.

With this in mind, I do hope you will consider my application. Securing the IT Officer position will only bring success to the beleaguered club like Waterford Triathlon.

Furthermore, as Michael Carroll has being removed from the Financial Officer Position, I would also like to apply for that.

Kind Regards,
Omar Deasy.

Omar D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum