Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 13th Feb cycle

Go down

Sunday 13th Feb cycle Empty Sunday 13th Feb cycle

Post by Aerohed Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 am

I think today may have been our longest cycle so far this year. And a great day for it, contrary to weather predictions, no frost, no wind, no rain, no cold... (Davin, Ger H, Dots, Myself, Aubrey, Ben Casey, David Devine, Ian K, Ger Maher, Gavin Q,..and from the Carrick Club, Donal J, David Grace, Andy Mulligan & Martin Lydon).

Headed to Co. Kilkenny again with Martin L & Andy turning off in Fiddown. The rest of us carried on to Templeorum, Knocktopher (Ian, Donal & Ger turned home here), the rest us went on to Thomastown, Inistiogue, New Ross and home (with the pace picking up a bit from New Ross home).

I had 74miles on my clock when I got home...avg speed 18mph. I think Aubrey also cycled back home to Fenor and Ben back home to Dunhill so even longer cycles for them...

It looks like our nutrition talk last Thurs (by Bruce, Aubrey & Barry L) was taken note of as most of us didn't overeat as usual on the bike so there were a few jelly legs coming home...it will take a bit of getting used to Smile

Hope to see more of the club out again next week...

Aerohed

Back to top Go down