Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucozade nutrition talk

3 posters

Go down

Lucozade nutrition talk Empty Re: Lucozade nutrition talk

Post by Slatts Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:16 am

Thanks for giving the talk Bruce, and Martin for organising.

I for one look forward to TC's nudie weigh in on the pier in valencia

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:08 am

Thanks to everyone who attended last night. I hope you enjoyed the talk. I have provided a copy of the slides with a few updates (clarifications & answers to specific questions) to Martin. I think this will be emailed to you all - if you have any further questions please just drop me a line & I'll do my best to help you out.

bruce

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 am

Hey guys,

The talk will be held in WIT on Thursday the 10th Feb from 18:30 - 20:30 in room F07 (Business School). The first part of the talk will focus on basics of nutrition and healthy eating as this was identified from the survey as an area some people want to know about. After this, I hope that we will progress on to discuss nutrition for training & recovery and triathlon specific race strategies. I anticipate that we may end up having an open discussion about this at the end, so if you have any ideas or suggestions that you have tried, please feel free to contribute on the evening! I hope to draw on the experience of some of the club members here.

We will discuss ergogenic aids and nutritional supplements as part of the second half of the talk- if you have specific questions you want answered, email them to me (bwardrop@wit.ie) and I'll do my best to answer them on the evening.

See you on the 10th!

Bruce

bruce

Back to top Go down

Lucozade nutrition talk Empty Lucozade nutrition talk

Post by martink Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:09 am

Hi all
As discussed at the agm we will be holding a nutrition talk over the next couple of weeks. Bruce has kindly organised the talk in association with Lucozade. Everyone should have recieved an e-mail with a survey attached, if you fill out the survey only takes a couple of minutes it will help Bruce structure the talk. If any one did'nt recieve the email let me know, and anyone wanting to attend let me know to get some numbers together. all are welcome

martink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down