Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris

4 posters

Go down

Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris Empty Re: Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris

Post by Colml Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:48 am

Who would of known that Slatts represented Kilkenny in the Midget Weightlifting Gala of 1993
Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris Mmbody10
Colml
Colml

http://www.waterford-triathlon.com

Back to top Go down

Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris Empty Re: Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris

Post by Slatts Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:30 am

One from your early years of triathlon in triathy 1992, shortly after leading Kilmacow to the Roinn C Special Junior (southern section) championship:

Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris 46268112

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Colml Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 am

This one broke in the Kilkenny People late last year
It was brian doing some modelling of "Granny Pants" for SHAWS "almost nationwide"
Always the professional always smiling
Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris Brian_11
Colml
Colml

Back to top Go down

Post by martink Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:45 pm

One has to question your interest in the class slatts, when you were distracted by others in the room Shocked I might opt for the compression tights next week Very Happy

martink

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:43 pm

How did you get those photos Long? I was young and I needed the money and he said he'd get me a modelling contract. However I know you have a dirty little secrete of your own. Not only did you go to their schools and take their jobs - you represented them in a challenge match:

Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris 12242512

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Colml Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:39 am

Or maybe something in the club colors
Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris Slatts10
Colml
Colml

Back to top Go down

Post by Colml Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:35 am

Surely you can spare a couple of pairs from your extensive Autumn Collection Brian
Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris Ironma13
Colml
Colml

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:54 am

Dillonger I don’t think you need me to tell you the name of that god of Kilkenny hurling, the man who bossed the half back line for a decade, the best man under a dropping ball in his generation, the legend that is COLM LONG.

I have a favour to ask the Kilmacow superstar though. We need him to donate some of the togs generously sponsored to him by Glanbia (or Avonmore knowing Colms vintage) to Shane Scadding & Martin Kirwan to prevent a repeat of them showing up for pilates class in their budgie smuggler running shorts. I’ll personally dye Martins ones blue and white and paint on a picture of queen onto Shanes if they promise to cover themselves up next week.

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris Empty Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris

Post by Dillonger Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:14 am

All,

As today marks the end of year club night out, I thought it would be fitting to launch a competition in association with Corcorans Irish Pub in Paris.

Adorning the wall of this pub is the picture below of four hurlers reaching for the sky, with one of these plucking the sliotar from the clouds.

To be in with a chance of winning this competition, simply name the person who is plucking the sliotar from the clouds.

And I would like to mention that this person is a current member of Waterford Triathlon Club.

Brian Slattery is running a campaign to try to get people to think it was him, and although Brian was a staunch corner back in his time, both for his native Dicksboro and also in Dublin, he never managed to make the breakthrough to the Kilkenny senior team despite repeated phone calls to Brian Cody :-)

Answers on a postcard to Corcorans Irish Pub Paris. First all correct entry opened will recieve a gift voucher to run 14 miles in Portlaw tomorrow morning.

Competition in Association with Corcorans Irish Pub Paris Corcor11

Dillonger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down