Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tramore Triathlon

3 posters

Go down

Tramore Triathlon Empty Re: Tramore Triathlon

Post by copperman Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:04 am

What a class series of photo's! I think a name such as, perhaps,,,, "Captain Transition!!!". What do you think Bruce?

In seriousness thoiugh I hope there was no damage done other than too your self-esteem. Thanks my Monday morning blues melted away.

Stefan

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 pm

My wish has been granted, albeit in a far more public domain than I had imagined!!! The current edition of the Munster has a nice collage from the Tramore triathlon, including not one, but 4 photos of me hitting the deck!!!

lol!

bruce

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:48 am

Ha Ha!

results & photos here:

http://www.stuweb.co.uk/swp/default.asp

no sign of you eating pavement, I wouldn't worry though - it will probably be in next weeks munster express anyway Very Happy

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Tramore Triathlon Empty Tramore Triathlon

Post by bruce Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Had a great day yesterday in Tramore - fair play to Liam and the lads for such a well organised day!! Extra special thanks to Liam for announcing my fall as I crossed the line... and the subsequent impromptu interview!!!

So to compensate me for all the embarrassment, does anyone know who has the photo of my faceplant...??!! Rolf gave me a number for the guy but it doesn't seem to work.

I may as well know what all the fuss was about... I get the impression it was a very entertaining crash!!

bruce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down