Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter Training Camp

5 posters

Go down

Easter Training Camp Empty Easter training camp

Post by martink Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Copperman forget that sunshine training it will only make you soft,would'nt be used to that in this country. Just picture the scene around easter,out the coast road 20 miles from home strong head wind and a nice hail stone shower.........can't wait

martink

Back to top Go down

Easter Training Camp Empty Re: Easter Training Camp

Post by ocos Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:45 am

Don't know what u mean Stefan .... bit of warm sunshine at Easter soungs good 2 me sunny

ocos

Back to top Go down

Post by copperman Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:59 am

Hi,

Would be up for a bit of warm weather training, any idea on cost? I don't think Bowes or Kirwan should be allowed to attend any training camps though!

Thanks

Stefan

copperman

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenb Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:57 am

You do have too much time on your hands, but I would be up for it. I have a contact for villas, cars etc if needed. villas can sleep 10 or more.let me know if you need prices cheers

Stephenb

Back to top Go down

Easter Training Camp Empty Easter Training Camp

Post by Marco Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Having too much time on my hands, I've been dreaming up ways of spending even more money on triathlon. I've been looking at the Club la Santa website, which is an activity-based resort in Lanzarote that does tri-training. It also has civilian facilities for any unsuspecting partners that might be dragged along.

Any interest out there for an Easter Training Camp in the sun? You know it makes sense Twisted Evil . If there were a few heads interested, I'd be happy to make a few inquiries.....
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down