Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swim in Dunmore Friday evening (pre Dunmore Triathlon)

+2
Metal Basher
Aerohed
6 posters

Go down

Swim in Dunmore Friday evening (pre Dunmore Triathlon) Empty Re: Swim in Dunmore Friday evening (pre Dunmore Triathlon)

Post by Metal Basher Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:25 am

To Quit - to give up, to discontinue, cease, stop, all of these no doubt passed through your mind while sitting on the side of the road.

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Swim in Dunmore Friday evening (pre Dunmore Triathlon) Empty Re: Swim in Dunmore Friday evening (pre Dunmore Triathlon)

Post by Spins Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 am

Quit?
What is this word?
I don't recall seeing it in the triathletes dictionary.....

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Basher Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 pm

So what are you trying to say???

It is Friday after all we are entitled to quit early on a Friday after a tough week!!!

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Some of us have to work Mike.

(or go for a run if work isn't too busy, and maybe watch a bit of the world cup)

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Basher Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Ah come on is anyone available for an earlier swim of 5:00??

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Post by kc Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 pm

I wont make it before 6.30, and Helen has already given us her blessing, she says shes ok this evening. There are a couple of us definate for 6.30 so if some of you opt for 5 we wont be alone anyway. I think alot of people should read spins story. 2 tubes and always bring a pump. we had 3 punctures last Saturday and were lucky to have extra tubes and even though we had co2 we were using the pumps before the end of the day, and there were a few of us together.

kc

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:07 pm

6:30 it is then

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Spins Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Keep the forum updated on time for said swim please!

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by ocos Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Time for swimming this evening??
What do you think Helen?

Theres plenty of goody bags to be made up at registration - since ye have time on yer hands!!

ocos

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Basher Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:41 pm

And I thought Martin was fast last night the grape vine travels way faster.

Martin Tom and I were looking at going for a swim at 6:30, but if anyone else were interested it would suit me better if I could get into the water earlier say 5:00?

Any takers???

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Swim in Dunmore Friday evening (pre Dunmore Triathlon) Empty Swim in Dunmore Friday evening (pre Dunmore Triathlon)

Post by Aerohed Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 am

I heard rumours that some people are planning a swim in Dunmore East this Friday night...who is going and what time are ye thinking of?

Would be nice to get a good swim in...(nice to cool the legs after I burned up the road on my longish run tonite..)

Aerohed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down