Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Hello To Waterford Triathlon Club.........

+2
brianj
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Say Hello To Waterford Triathlon Club......... Empty Re: Say Hello To Waterford Triathlon Club.........

Post by Stevew Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:21 am

thanks for that brian! will be in contact over the week!

Stevew

Back to top Go down

Say Hello To Waterford Triathlon Club......... Empty Re: Say Hello To Waterford Triathlon Club.........

Post by Slatts Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:36 am

Stevew wrote:Hi all! I joined Waterford tri recently! Can anyone fill me in on training times from September onwards!? Is there a coach to draw me up a programe up!? Thanks for any responses in advance!! Steve

Hi Steve

Training winds down a bit in September - the last races of the season are mid september. Organised training starts up again in October (pool swimming, sunday cycles etc) There's always a bit going on though, if you give me a call I'll fill you in - you can find my number here:

http://www.waterford-triathlon.com/Contact.htm

We don't have a coach as such (apart from swimming), but there's no end of lads who like nothing better than waffling on about training programs etc so you won't have to look too far for advice:D .

Talk to you soon

Brian Slattery

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevew Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:20 am

Hi all! I joined Waterford tri recently! Can anyone fill me in on training times from September onwards!? Is there a coach to draw me up a programe up!? Thanks for any responses in advance!! Steve

Stevew

Back to top Go down

Post by brianj Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:05 am

Gets worse that's not what i wanted to hear. As for shaving the legs I'm not quite at that stage (yet), I'm trying to hang onto what hair I have left Very Happy Very Happy

brianj

Back to top Go down

Post by roco71 Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:37 am

What week does it say we have to shave our legs Pio? I have not come across that one yet!! Very Happy

roco71

Back to top Go down

Post by Pio Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Well Brian believe me it only gets worse, wait until you have copies of you training plan printed up and have a copy in you car, in work, at home and another spare just in case. You can't plan a night out in 6 months time without looking at your calendar and you spend more time shaving your legs then your face(not me yet). You'd think we'd have more sense but what else would you be doing. Laughing

Pio

Back to top Go down

Post by brianj Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 am

Hi all. Just said I'd say a quick hello, have met a lot of members already since joining after the open day last year and looking forward to meeting more during the year. Can I ask is it normal that my days are taken up of thoughts of races, training, tri gear/gadgets and especially new bikes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks to martink the training is going very well, dread hearing him say the words mountain climbers, burpees and explode explode lol! lol!

brianj

Back to top Go down

Say Hello To Waterford Triathlon Club......... Empty Say Hello To Waterford Triathlon Club.........

Post by Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:11 am

If you are new to the club register and put a post up here to say hello or ask any questions you may have

Admin
Admin

https://waterford-triathlon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down