Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody have a lend of swim fins and paddles?

4 posters

Go down

Anybody have a lend of swim fins and paddles? Empty Re: Anybody have a lend of swim fins and paddles?

Post by Marco Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:44 am

Thanks Aerohead - I'd appreciate that.

And Slatts; we haven't seen that much of you in Splashworld since you took that course. It's almost as though you're doing swim training on the sly, using secrets learned up in that Dublin place!! What class of beast will be unleashed on Dunmore Harbour come April, only time will tell...
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Anybody have a lend of swim fins and paddles? Empty Re: Anybody have a lend of swim fins and paddles?

Post by Slatts Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:27 am

Thems fightin words from the man who's afraid to turn up on wednesday nights..................

you'll find me in the slow lane if you want to take up the challenge Cool

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerohed Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:35 am

Hi Marco,

You can borrow my paddles and fins. Hope they bring you better luck than the previous borrower(s)!!

You can collect them at swimming on Wed. nite if you want.

Aerohed

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:42 am

The call goes out again....

Doing the same course as Spins this weekend; wondering if I could borrow fins/paddles from any nice club member...
Marco
Marco

Back to top Go down

Anybody have a lend of swim fins and paddles? Empty Thanks.

Post by Spins Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Thanks.

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerohed Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:36 am

Well Spins,

I have some flippers and hand paddles which you can borrow if you want...I will bring them to AGM tom. nite. You will find them very weird to use especially for the 1st time.

Aerohed

Back to top Go down

Anybody have a lend of swim fins and paddles? Empty Anybody have a lend of swim fins and paddles?

Post by Spins Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:56 am

Hi,
Going to Dublin for swim course this weekend. Driving up early Saturday morning so won't get a chance to got to shop. Just read the blurb for the swim course and it says to bring swimm fins and paddles. If anyone has a lend of some for the weekend, could they bring them to AGM tomorrow please?
Phrrrp!

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down