Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triathlon Lonely Hearts Corner

2 posters

Go down

Triathlon Lonely Hearts Corner Empty Triathlon Lonely Hearts Corner

Post by copperman Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 am

Well Martin, Hi TC

Waasup?

Sat all weekend with arse in bucket of ice after 100 mile TT with headwind all way home. I knew it was bad when Davin texted to say it was windy on way home. Still had time to invent strategy on how to run 26 miles after on race day, decided would try crying and begging for mercy from Marshalls on the day.

Been swimming in Ballyscanlon, can only be described as lovely. 1 hr 10 mins and still not cold. Fancy a swim there one day?

Anyway look forward to responses and hope you both are well

copperman

Back to top Go down

Triathlon Lonely Hearts Corner Empty Re: Triathlon Lonely Hearts Corner

Post by kc Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Hope your rear has recovered Copperman, the crying and whinging at the Marshals sounds a good plan but could involve a bit of practice. By the way if your looking for somewhere in Ireland to do some warm weather training for the ironman DONT include Galway. Lovely spot , great weekend but Freezing cold. After a swim in Salthill yesterday a lake sound a great option. It could not be any colder than the sea at the moment. I think I saw a Polar Bear pass myself and Martin yesterday complaining about the cold.

kc

Back to top Go down