Waterford Triathlon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any camper drivers have room for a set of wheels?

5 posters

Go down

Any camper drivers have room for a set of wheels? Empty Any camper drivers have room for a set of wheels?

Post by LambeB Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Just wondering if anyone has space in a camper to bring a set of race wheels over to Zurich?

Would be much appreciated!

LambeB

Back to top Go down

Any camper drivers have room for a set of wheels? Empty Re: Any camper drivers have room for a set of wheels?

Post by Metal Basher Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 pm

I'm sure we can fit a set of race wheels in not a problem!

I'm sure Copperman won't mind??

Metal Basher

Back to top Go down

Any camper drivers have room for a set of wheels? Empty Re: Any camper drivers have room for a set of wheels?

Post by Spins Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Can I bung one spare front wheel in to someones?
Just so I have an option other than the deep rim on the front if it's unusually windy for Zurich.

Spins

Back to top Go down

Post by ocos Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:45 pm

It might be wise to put a weight restriction on items for Spins - considering the amount of 'stuff' I had to bring back from Kilkee scratch

ocos

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatts Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Does anyone have a bit of room left for 6 viles of EPO, a bale of hash, a couple of chinese nationals and an AK47 machine gun?

I'll put the drugs and gun into teddy bears for transport.

Slatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down